Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/20003
In accordance with Legislative Decree – June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all due information concerning the purposes and methods for your personal and sensitive data processing in our possession.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
- DATA CONTROLLER pursuant to Article 28 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code is STONEX SRL, with legal headquarter – registered office in Monza (MB), via Zucchi 1 and operational headquarter in Lissone (MB), via Cimabue 39, in the person of its legal representative pro-tempore.
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant to Article 29 of the Italian Data Protection Code, is the Company require to administrate the website. You may ask for the updated list of Data Processors appointed by Data Controller, contacting the legal HQ.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal identification data
‘Personal Data’ shall mean all information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, through reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. ‘Identification Data’ shall mean all of your personal information which permit direct identification of the Data Subject (e.g. first name, last name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address etc.) .
During their ordinary course of operation, the IT systems and software procedures required to run this website acquire certain Personal Data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Data Subjects but, by its very nature, it could enable identification of the users through the processing and matching of data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who visit the site, as well as the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website and/or the completion of a data collection form entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer all questions received on the web site, as well as other personal data included in the email message.
Children’s personal data
Children can’t provide their personal data. Data controller shall not be responsible of an eventual false declaration by a child. In any case, if Data Controller verify a false declaration, will immediately cancel the personal data provided. Pursuant to the articles 7,8,9 e 10 of D. Lgs 196/03, Data controller shall facilitate the applications by the holder of parental responsibility over the child concern on children’s personal data.
Third data subjects personal data
If you provide third data subjects personal data (to es. component of your family and other data subjects generally), you make sure that such data subjects are informed and have consented to their data processing pursuant to this current information.
Specific information could be introduced in this website concerning on specific services or processing activities of personal data provided by the use or by data subject generally.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Voluntarily-provided personal data shall be processed for following purposes:
– to visit the current internet website;
– to send information request and to be contacted by Data Controller;
– to register on the current website and to access to reserved areas for using some contents in the website;
– with consent, for mailing list subscription and to receive communications about products, events, news from the STONEX SRL world: the user can register to this service ticking the relative check-box “contacts – register for newsletter service”;
– for administrative and accounting activities in general: data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations’ fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
4.METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING – DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
- COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be disseminate. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with STONEX SRL, within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42, in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. The personal data could also be transfer to an extra UE country pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, articles 43 and 44 lett.b) in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties:
– entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by STONEX SRL and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management;
– firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
– competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request;
– for administrative and accounting activities, the personal data may also be disclosed to a company for evaluations on the solvency and to other subjects for the recovery of debts.
The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller. The list of potential Data processors is constantly updated and it is available at STONEX SRL operational headquarter.
- NATURE OF UNDERWRITING AND REFUSAL
Except for what we specified about browsing data, the user is free to provide his / her personal data.
The provision of personal data by filling in the form “contacts – register for newsletter service” or to register on the present website is necessary to perform the function. In the absence of your personal data, you can’t perform the relative functions.
7 . DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights according to articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller at the following telephone number +39 039 2783008 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment.
8.CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- LOGIN SOCIAL
Login Social is a technology that allows the user to share in automated form some personal data insert inside a social network with a website administrator.
For example, the user shall use of such technology to register him in a rapid way on a website, or to partecipate to an online contest or to do an online purchase. The social network will transfer to the website administrator the personal data wich is necessary to the registration on the website or for the online purchase and the user don’t insert the personal data in a manual way.
If you do not want your social network account to be linked to your visit to our web pages, you must log off from your social network account before visiting our website.
To receive further information, please visit the website of third parties using the above mentioned technology. Here, you can receive more information on the processing activities and you can espress or withdraw your consent to processing your personal data:
Facebook social login: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Twitter social login: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519#
Google account login: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/