S8 completes the wide range of GNSS receivers produced by STONEX. After the launch of S9III and S7 Series, S8 offers new opportunities to meet the needs of the professional, with the best performance with economical price.
The S8 integrates a 120 channels GNSS board with accurate and quick satellite fixing, a UHF internal transmitting and receiving radio, a GSM/GPRS module for network connection generating differential correction (VRS, FKP, etc.) and a Bluetooth device for wireless purposes. The receiver is delivered full of accessories for Rover/Base applications. STONEX S8 receivers ensure a quick setup for all required working mode. The 100% compatibility with STONEX S9III and S9II, and with Trimtalk™ protocol, lets you to combine S8 as a TX Base unit with other STONEX and non STONEX Rover GNSS receivers.
- Internal UHF TX/RX radiomodem and GPRS/GSM
- More international certifications (even on the accessories, as batteries and battery charger); IP67 Waterproof degrer
- Internal radiomodem with selectable output power 0.5/1 W
- New, optimized Italian design structure; better elimination of heat and increased the EMC behavior of the instrument
- Compatible with Carlson SURV CE and the most known mobile survey software