STONEX SURVEYING SYSTEMS
STONEX R5 is a reflectorless Total Station, belongs to the new family of compact, lightweight and rugged reflectorless instruments, offer to the Surveyor the best tool for his everyday works.
Enjoy the benefits of the super features of STONEX R5: the superb telescope, clear and accurate, the big display, over than 400 m reflectorless distance measurements, a complete range of field applications, in less than 5.1 Kg
The quadruple axis compensator will take care for any error of leveling, you will be concentrated on you job. The fast and accurate EDM provides 2 mm + 2 ppm distance measurements even in long range (up to 3.500 m with a single prism), and the 5” angle accuracy ensure a reliable surveyed points positioning.
STONEX R5 comes with a wide range of field applications, such as Set-up with Resection, Set Out, Area 3D & Volume, Remote Elevation, Reference line and arc, Missing Line Measurement, COGO routines
STONEX R5 is the perfect tool for cadastral survey, setting out and 3D data collecting for DTM, at budget price.
- Long Range distance measurements, up to 3.500 m (with a single prism) and 400 m reflectorless.
- Easy data communication with the USB/RS232 port to load/download data
- Visible Laser Pointer to easily find to the point to be measured
- Big, backlighted LCD, for clear reading of data even under intense sunlight.
- Large storage capacity: up to 10.000 points can be stored in the internal memory.