STONEX SURVEYING SYSTEMS
R2WPlus Limited Edition
R2WPlus Limited Edition, the new Stonex Windows CE based Total Station, opens a new era in the world of traditional surveying.
R2WPlus TFT 320×240 2 sides touch screen display gives the Surveyor a clear, colourful and fully graphical environment, and the user friendly on board Field Genius software supports the users with guided through functions for data collection, topographic surveys, staking; many field programs are included: free station, area and volume calculations, COGO, remote elevation, missing line, and much more. The measured points are displayed on the graphical map, providing the users with a clear image of their job.
The high-precision class 3 EDM featuring millimeter accuracy even on long range distances (up to 500 m reflectorless mode), and the absolute encoders performing 2” angles measurements, provide reliable points calculation in every condition; STONEX R2WPlus is IP55 dustproof and waterproof certified.
STONEX R2WPlus clear 30X telescope, with illumination adjustable reticle, provides superior sighting quality in any light condition.
R2WPlus Limited Edition features high accuracy angles measurements (2″), and 2mm + 2ppm accuracy on distance measurements, with a range of 500 m (reflectorless mode), and up to 7000 m with a single prism. The USB/mini USB ports, located on the side of the display/keyboard, guarantees an efficient system for data upload/download. STONEX R2WPlus is supplied with a built-in visible laser plummet (class 2 laser).
- Windows CE 7.0 OS and user friendly on board software
- 500m reflectorless range, 2” angles accuracy
- Communication with the USB/mini USB ports to load/download data, large field of compensation
- Full Optional: Guide Light, Bluetooth and MS Field Genius/Carlson SurvCE as standard feature
- Two side high resolution TFT LCD touch screen display
- Capacity Large storage capacity with 2GB internal memory